Protection of personal data
Company RHR servis sro processes all personal data and sensitive personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and other legislation on the protection of personal data in connection with the operation of medical facilities.
You can exercise all your rights in connection with the protection of personal data at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The deadline for processing requests related to personal data protection is 30 calendar days from the delivery of the request. In serious cases, when it is not possible to process the request, the period can be extended by up to another 30 calendar days. The applicant will be notified.
Data subjects can submit requests 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
RHR servis sro, ID: 06956980, with its registered office at Levínská 141, 411 45, Úštěk (hereinafter Company “Or” we “In all forms), as the administrator of your personal data, hereby informs you how it measures your user preferences and adapts the content of its services to your needs.
In order to offer you better services more tailored to your needs, we use cookie technology. The data stored by cookies on the Company’s websites and mobile applications never display personal data from which the identity of a natural person can be ascertained.
A cookie is a text file that is stored and / or loaded by your web browser / mobile application on the hard drive of your terminal device (eg computer, laptop or smartphone) when browsing websites and when working with a mobile application. Cookies also secure and speed up your work with websites and mobile applications, as they remember your preferences (eg login details and language).
You may block or delete cookies through your internet browser, mobile application or third party software, but this may adversely affect the use of certain parts of the website or mobile application.
Cookies used on the website and in mobile applications of our Company
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually divided into the following categories, which the Company uses on its website and in mobile applications:
- Essential cookies allow you to navigate websites and mobile applications and take advantage of their basic features. They are usually set only in response to the actions you take, so they are equal to the service request. These cookies are necessary for you to use websites and mobile applications.
- Functional cookies are used to recognize your return to our website or to our mobile application and allow us to offer you improved and more personalized features, such as remembering your preferences. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot trace your movements on other websites., Or. in other mobile applications. These cookies are valid for a maximum of 2 years.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to identify and count the number of users and to collect information about how websites and mobile applications are used (eg what content the user visits most often and whether the user receives error messages from some sites). This helps us improve the way our websites and mobile apps work, for example, making it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. These cookies are valid for a maximum of 2 years.
- Cookies for social media They allow you to share your activities on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. These cookies are beyond our control.
- Other types of cookies which can be used later. We will inform you in our updated Policy if other types of cookies are used.
Manage cookie settings
The operating system on your mobile device can provide you with additional options for setting up your mobile IDs. For example, you can use the “Restrict Tracking” setting (on iOS devices) or the “Opt Out Interest-Based Advertising” setting (for Android systems), which allows you to restrict the use of information about your use of apps for tracking purposes.
Cookies used for statistics and monitoring of network traffic
We use Google Analytics and similar technologies only for statistical purposes and do not affect the operation of websites and mobile applications.
Detailed information about Google Analytics and privacy (including how you can control what information is sent to Google) can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners .
To prevent tracking, install the add-on in your browser ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ), or turn off Google Analytics within the mobile app.
Cookies used for marketing purposes and targeted advertising
Google DFP Platform, AdX, and AdWords
Our website uses Double Click for Publishers (DFP), DoubleClick Ad Exchange (AdX), and AdWords technologies to offer you ads and marketing content tailored to your personal preferences. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Detailed information about Google services and privacy (including how you can control what information is sent to Google) can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners .
List of Clicks
For the same purpose as DFP, our website also uses Sklik technology from Seznam.cz, as Information created by cookies about how you use the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Seznam.cz, as, if this is required by legal regulations or if these third parties process information on behalf of Seznam.cz, as
Detailed information about Sklik and privacy can be found at: https://napoveda.sklik.cz/pravidla/smluvni-podminky/#ochrana_spotrebitele .
This processing takes place with your consent expressed on our website or through the settings of your browser. We store this data for a short time according to the type of cookies.